Sunday, April 8, 2007

Rollin on Dubs

I imagine that this is how people see me when I roll down the street in my white car. My car which is on the bottom has a bit less wheel though it evokes the same kind of response. No rap songs talk of rollin on 15's though. The top photo is a photo I took when I was leaving NC. I saw the car and I chased it until I got close enough to snap the photo. It was a bit dangerous, but worth it. I got a speeding ticket on that trip. I did not pay it and on a trip to DC I got stopped for . . .mmmmm driving too close to a truck. My license was suspended. I could have been arrested but my beautiful blonde Finnish friend was in the car. So he took us to the Burger King down the street and charged me with driving too close and having a suspended license and having no license. The judge threw out the suspended license charge and hit me with following too close. How funny. My license was in fact suspended but I was not in fact following too close.

No comments: