Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Virtual Insanity


Sometimes I wonder if I am recognized by strangers. It is entirely possible as I have all kinds of profiles all over the net. They are on dating sites and social networking sites and websites everywhere, hmmm is the net a place you can GO. It does not phase me that someone would see me on a social networking site but to be recognized in public by someone from a dating site is somehow totally different. I feel like that information is private. Only me and the millions who are on the site should get to see that stuff and of course I should never see anyone from those sites in real life. I mean really its like "hey I saw you on dateacooldude.com and I noticed you are sitting here alone. Is that your favorite drink a caramel double whip no fat mocha? See I knew that, how is you cat Harry, he was so cute in the photo. By the way, the photo of you topless at Myrtle Beach--smokin. So your profile says you are looking for "All Ethnicities" is that really true. Hey, I will send you an email and maybe we can get together again sometime." Anyway I noticed someone from a dating site in real life and I thought, I need to delete some profiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be really strange... I never thought about people recognizing me from networking sites, but fear those I'm not too keen on finding me, will.

P.S. I am slowly mastering the jump cross.